|Strength and Physique V3: Tactics and Strategies
"Sticking to your principles to the letter has helped me improve immensely. When I started lifting over two years ago I was 125 pounds and now I'm over 170.
"What I'm trying to say is that reading your books helped me understand what I needed to do to gain [muscle]. My dedication plus your expertise really worked out well for me."
- Mike Crothers
Tactics and Strategies is a bodybuilder's version of a football playbook. It's a compilation of never before revealed training techniques and specialization routines. Tactics and Strategies holds a plethora of muscle-building routines to choose from:
- Explosiveness, power, strength, size. Want to have it all? You can have it all with the program found in the chapter "The Complete Strength Athlete."
- Are you a mixed martial artist looking to be lean and lethal? Learn the secret to training for strength and combat!
- Discover the four "Anabolic Blowtorches," an elite group of exercises that have a profound anabolic effect on your entire musculature.
- "Harness the Power of Partial Reps!" Most trainees haven't a clue on how to go about doing partial reps. This chapter shows you how to fully exploit the various partial rep techniques for greater size and strength.
- Love kettlebells? Kettlebells are incredible tools for mass building, but why is it that so many kettlebell lifters have unimpressive physiques? The final chapter reveals how to incorporate kettlebells into your training and ramp up your muscle gains by ten fold!
Discover entirely new ways of training in the gym! Order Strength and Physique: Tactics and Strategies today.
Available on Amazon.com and on the Kindle Reader.